Just spent two weeks in LA (seminary intensive), and three days in Pittsburgh (preaching) and during this trip, I was thinking about some of the things I love about America.
- The fact that they have Dollar Notes and not dumb dollar coins.
- The respect that hold for the Office of the President.
- Their patriotism and their love for the flag.
- Staying in LA – I feel like I am living in TV land. Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Orange County, Burbank.
- Jay Leno.
- Over dramatic news reporters.
- Groundhog Day – It happened while I was here.
- The Aussie Dollar being of greater value than the Greenback
- The fact that the waitresses keep your glass of diet coke full right throughout the entire meal, and don’t charge you every time they fill your glass up.
- Superbowl Ads.
- The friends I have over here – good people.
- I love the Americans love of the Australian accent – they always seem to be friendly to me. (mind you over here I seem to always speak with a thicker aussie accent than at home – I work it a bit lol).
14. Groundhog Day – It happened while I was here.