Was thinking today about the Top Ten Problems in Australia right now. I know that sounds negative but I am passionately patriotic and not wanting to dump on our great nation. However there are some issues that really concern me at the moment. Here are my ten:-
1) The blatant bias of the media.
2) Lack of Statesmen like Leadership amongst our politicians: on both sides. You only have to look at the behaviour during Question Time to see this:- but its much more than just this.
3) The vilification of people personally when they speak out against popular opinion, leads me to conclude: Free Speech is dead in Australia. This is exceptionally sad as it stifles robust debate.
4) The valueless society we now have which means we have a society without boundaries. Humanity needs boundaries for health living.
5) The popularity of philosophies that traffic in hopelessness: – evolution, atheism and post modernism.
6) The entitlement mentality that has been generated by our welfare system.
7) The lack of honour and respect in our society for others.
8) The prevalence of the hypocritical tool of opinion control called the doctrine of tolerance, which basically plays like this: You must tolerate every opinion except the Christian’s opinion.
9) The culture of binge drinking and all related problems associated with that.
10) Lack of Mental Health services in rural Australia.
What would you add or subtract from my list?