I love preaching creatively. The Holy Spirit used props in bible times as He engaged the Imagination of people He spoke to…Abraham with the stars and grains of sand, Ezekiel with the Valley of Dry Bones, Jesus with the Parables, the Typologies of Christ….just to mention a couple of the huge list. So I like to engage the imagination of the congregation of Nowra City Church as I preach biblical truths…..Don’t be fooled into thinking I water the truth down….Nowra City Church gets the meat of the word…..just creatively….
You may be interested in my recent blog Tips To Help You Develop The Ability To Think More Creatively.
You may also be interested in seeing my creativity on display in this video that is a summary flyover of 15 years of being creative in my previous church. Click Here to View the Vid
I love preaching creatively. Here are the top 20 creative Sermon titles or Sermon Illustrations and then photographic evidence, that I have used.
1) The Incredible Sulk
2) Prison Break
3) If I was the devil, how would I sell the concept of Hell to Humanity
4) King David – A hero to infinity and beyond
5) The Myth of “The Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence”
6) Ineffective Christianity for Dummies
7) The Power of Word of God for Life.
8) An X-files Christmas – The Paranormal Around the Christmas Story
9) Ps 40 – From the Mire to the Choir
10) The V8 Super Sermon Series.
11) Spiritual Boot Camp
12) The Imagine Protest (I am dressed as Midnight Oil)
13) Your Date with Death
14) Christian Streakers
16) The Original Grinch who stole Christmas – Herod
17) Mr Incredible – The Holy Spirit
18) Bring Back the Biff – Preach on Passion
19) Covenant – looking at the Gibeonites and large hail stones
20) Ps 45:1 My Tongue is as the Pen of a ready Writer
For more Creative Sermon Titles Click Here to read The Top 32 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations from Peter Pilt
If you would like to donate to my ministry: Here are my bank details.
- A/C Name: Life Development Services
- BSB: 112 879
- A/C: 128 085 816
- Swift Code: SGBLAU2S
If you found this blog helpful, informative or inspirational then I encourage you to share it on Social Media. I also invite you to subscribe to my blog so when I post in the future you will receive the blog as an email. I also love connecting through social media so find me on Facebook, Twitter or Insta. (just use my name).