Recently I completed a trip around Australia in 12 and a half days. It was just me and my camera and as part of the trip, I took a flag or two and took creative photos of the flag. I also looked for the Aussie Flag on the trip and took shots of that.
Some of these photos are of the flag on the ground and I know that technically the flag should never touch the ground – but then I thought, girls wear the flag as a bikini, I have flag thongs – which means I walk all over the flag, I have a flag cup – which means I drink out of the flag:- well you get the idea. Anyway, I had fun with the flag. Hope you enjoy seeing the landscape of Australia decorated with our great flag. I greatly love my nation and the flag.
Hope you enjoyed this photo blog
Other Blogs of mine with an Australian theme that you may want to read:
- Christian Origin of the Union Jack on the Australian Flag.
- 36 Unusual Facts About The Great Nation of Australia (with images)
- Peter Pilt’s Top 19 Classic Songs About Australia or Our Way of Life.
- A Succinct Explanation Of The Judeo-Christian Ethic That Australian Society Is Founded On
- Creative Photos of the Australian Flag
- Statistics for my 12.5 Day Trip Around the Nation of Australia
- The Top Ten Problems in Australia