What a debacle the 2016 Census has been. During the website crash, the hashtag #alternativecensusquestions started trending on Twitter. The questions tickled my funny bone so I thought I would Blog some of them. A lot of them are from songs.
- Is she really going out with him?
- Can you hear the drums, Fernando?
- Whatever happened to Cotton Eyed Joe ? Where did he come from ? Where did he go ?
- Am I ever going to see your face again?
- Have you tried turning if off and on again?
- Have you ever used the word “Girt” in a sentence?
- War – what is it good for?
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
- Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?
- Why do birds suddenly appear?
- How many people play PokemonGo in your household?
- Does my bum look big in this?
- How many weeks will it take for Australia to have a new Prime Minister?
- Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?
- Do you believe in life after love?
- Was #thedress blue and black or white and gold?
- What’s the first rule about Fight Club?
- You’ve gotta ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well, do ya’, punk?
- How much is that doggie in the window?
- Who let the dogs out?
- What is the new black?
- Should I stay or should I go now?
- To be or not to be?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Can I phone a friend?
- Is this the real life. Is this just fantasy?
- Will you still need me, will you still feed me, When I’m sixty-four?
Hope that made you smile.