Today I went to sit down to the Channel Ten 5pm News and as I grabbed the remote I simply couldn’t stomach the Australian leftist media trying to assault my brain/consciousness. (No I am not talking about The Project which makes me vomit in my mouth most episodes). So I turned the News off and went and did something very right wing…..I spent time with my daughter….who thinks she is a girl. (And I was there at the birth, she was “apparently” born a girl). And I suspect uses an exclusively female rest room: Which Roz Ward would say No No No. And for the record after talking with Bravehearts and the Daniel Morecombe Foundation yesterday, the Safe Schools program is of no concern to them whatsoever….I have lost respect for both organisations in the last 24 hours. Why don’t you ask them some similar questions?
So Australia I suspect now you will explain in the comments where I have failed as a Father, as I have a two daughters who are gender concrete. Hey I just invented a term.
Oh and for the record, if a gorilla threatened either of my daughters, regardless of the circumstances, I personally would shoot the animal. I would gut that thing with a knife if needed, to protect my precious daughters.
Have deleted my last statement several times. (The statement which is not visible). Suffice to say, Basic common sense and basic humanity has left the shores of Australia.
I spoke to a young lady today, who has lived for the past 15 months in Queenstown NZ. She has recently moved back to Australia and she said she can’t believe how much Australia has changed in a short 15 months.
Sadly I feel there aren’t too many of us left who are from the right, especially those of us who want to go on the record claiming the Emperor has no clothes.
THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES
Anyway, That’s what I think.
Ps Peter Pilt
If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peter.pilt5), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
My Top Ten Most Popular Blogs Are:
- Exposing Nimble: Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing: The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Top 20 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations From Peter Pilt
- Compelling Evidence of the Authenticity of the Bible.
- Social Media: Is it Positive or Negative for a Person’s Spiritual Journey
- Is it OK to Eat Red Meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37, The Valley of Dry Bones
- 44 Powerful Emotive Australian Photos
- Peter Pilt’s Seven Thoughts on the Sydney Siege
- 39 Powerful and Thought Provoking Questions