According to an article in the Sunday Telegraph dated the 4th February 2018, titled Weed out the Faith Radicals: ‘Scripture teachers in public schools will face tougher screening from next year to prevent radical lessons and religious recruitment campaigns.’
This has to be another example of the stupidity of the leftist anti church agenda that is being driven hard in Australia. Can one person cite one example of where a scripture teacher has taught a ‘radical lesson’ and that has been to the detriment of society? Are there any stories of a radicalised Christian Teen committing a long wolf terrorist attack either here or actually anywhere in the world? Sure we all know that radicalisation is taking place in Islamic Schools and Mosques and sure we have seen the impact of that as Australian Citizens travel to Syria and Iraq to join ISIS….but radicalised scripture students….?.Nope haven’t heard of that ever happening.
But what the ‘experts’ in the Education Department want to do, is to provide another layer of red tape and start to paint scripture teachers in the same vein as we might extremist Muslims who would seek to radicalise teens in their care.
Here is what I predict….Go forward 3 years and there will be a push to get rid of Scripture teaching completely from the schools and this kind of example will be cited…..as students in scripture are being radicalised, so we need to stop it for the safety of all Australians….and then the masses will all just blindly say…..well if its for our safety then it’s a good thing.
The apparent stupidity of those in power in Australia is fast devaluing the great nation that Australia once was.
Anyway, that’s what I think.
If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peter.pilt5), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
My Top Ten Most Popular Blogs Are:
- Exposing Nimble: Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing: The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Top 20 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations From Peter Pilt
- Compelling Evidence of the Authenticity of the Bible.
- Social Media: Is it Positive or Negative for a Person’s Spiritual Journey
- Is it OK to Eat Red Meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37, The Valley of Dry Bones
- 44 Powerful Emotive Australian Photos
- Peter Pilt’s Seven Thoughts on the Sydney Siege
- 39 Powerful and Thought Provoking Questions