Today is Clean Up Australia Day. Made me think about what else we could do, apart from picking up rubbish – although that is awesome, to indeed truly Clean Up Australia.
Some of the things on my list are tongue in cheek. Others are deadly serious. Here are the things we need to get rid of in Australia to make our nation ‘cleaner’.
- Payday Lenders like Nimble.
- Internet trolls.
- The Greens Political Party.
- Reality TV.
- Pedophile Priests.
- Bullying of any kind.
- Intolerant people who are massive advocates for tolerance.
- The color Yellow.
- Harley Davidsons – only cause they are so slow.
- The entire Judicial System.Click here to read my blog on the Judicial System
- Poker Machines.
- Stop selling water in bottles.
- Gambling Ads.
- The TV show The Project.
- Tiger Airways.
- Sport during the News.
- Cardigans for men.
- People who think they own the whole handrest on an Plane.
- Anthony Mundine.
- Nick Kyrios.
- Paul Keating.
- Kevin Rudd.
- Swearing on TV. Oh I am so old fashion.
- A Political Party’s ability to stab a first sitting PM in the back.
- Horror Movies.
- Slugs, Huntsman Spiders and Maggots.
- Weight loss ads that make losing weight appear so so easy.
- See what I did there.
- Radicalised Muslims.
- Anyone who is violent toward women.
- Breast Implants.
- Chocolate or any product that is produced via unethical labor practices.
- The book 50 Shades of Anything.
- Stuff that chokes wildlife.
- People who rage about the wrong thing like a guy punching a roo.
- The number 29.
- Speed limits for excellent drivers or motorcylists.
- Lightning strikes.
- TV hosts who wear Pink Shirts.
Anyway that’s what I think,
What would you add?
If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peter.pilt5), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
My Top Ten Most Popular Blogs Are:
- Exposing Nimble: Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing: The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Top 20 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations From Peter Pilt
- Compelling Evidence of the Authenticity of the Bible.
- Social Media: Is it Positive or Negative for a Person’s Spiritual Journey
- Is it OK to Eat Red Meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37, The Valley of Dry Bones
- 44 Powerful Emotive Australian Photos
- Peter Pilt’s Seven Thoughts on the Sydney Siege
- 39 Powerful and Thought Provoking Questions