Well this morning lots of the same Facebook Post started popping up on my Facebook Newsfeed. Here is what is it said:
Wondering why your news feed seems so different of late.. only seeing posts from the same 25 people over and over? We only see 10 % at all.. Well Facebook has a new algorithm!
So, I’m asking you, could you do me a quick favour? If you read this post, leave me your fave emoji or a comment, otherwise Facebook chooses who we see ♀️
And feel free to copy and paste this message on your wall so you can have more interaction with your friends too! Let’s stay connected!
Here are the facts from Snopes – which is a website where you can check stuff like this.
Check out these two relevant blogs around the same idea of fake spam
I Have Been Inundated With FaceBook Messages Asking To Pray for Quaragosh in Iraq: Please Make The Messages Stop
Dear Facebook People: STOP BLINDLY FORWARDING WARNING MESSAGES. No Seriously You Are In The Naughty Corner.
Anyway, Hope that helps. Now forward this message on to all your facebook friends…..Do not pass Go do not collect $200. Failure to pass this message on will cause a Lama to be executed in North Korea.
If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peter.pilt5), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
My Top Ten Most Popular Blogs Are:
- Exposing Nimble: Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing: The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Top 20 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations From Peter Pilt
- Compelling Evidence of the Authenticity of the Bible.
- Social Media: Is it Positive or Negative for a Person’s Spiritual Journey
- Is it OK to Eat Red Meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37, The Valley of Dry Bones
- 44 Powerful Emotive Australian Photos
- Peter Pilt’s Seven Thoughts on the Sydney Siege
- 39 Powerful and Thought Provoking Questions
Categories: Social Media
Leave a Reply