Yesterday was my 4th Anniversary since I started blogging. (5th January 2012). Over the last 4 years I have had 433,090 views of my blog site and in 2015 I had 184,504 views. Here are the top five most popular blogs and a few that I am passionate about.
Here are the top 5 blogs of the last 12 months:- just in case you missed them.
- Nimble – Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Is it ok to eat red meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37 – Valley of the Dry Bones
- Top 20 Creative Sermon titles and Illustrations from Peter Pilt
- Social Media: Is it positive or negative for a person’s spiritual journey: An In-depth Analysis.
You may also want to read a couple of the blogs that I am particularly passionate about.
- My experience with a homeless man in Melbourne
- Female Genital Mutilation – My Major Paper on Poverty and Development
- Honour Killings – Are they rooted in Islam?
- When are we going to be outraged about the number of Aussie women killed by the men who used to love them?
- An Open Letter to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull
If this Blog has been helpful, informative or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peterpilt), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
Ps Peter Pilt
Categories: Current Affairs, Leadership, Life
Leave a Reply