Currently watching the News reports of the protestors post the US Presidential Election. Two things that the Clinton side of politics rallied with great passion against Trump was that he was bigoted and/or intolerant and that he was foolish for saying that he would possibly not accept the outcome of the election if he lost.
Now that the Clinton camp has lost – her supporters are showing themselves to be exactly what they accused Trump of being. They are being totally intolerant of anyone who voted for Trump and they are refusing to accept the election results – shouting in the streets “Not my President”. Can no one in the streets see the irony of what they are doing?
I always smile that the people who speak most passionately about being tolerant are ultimately some of the most intolerant people around. What preachers of tolerance really are saying is we want people who disagree with us to be tolerant of our opinion but we in no way will be tolerant of their opinion. This ultimately bullies people into silence and may I suggest that the reason Trump is popular is because he said things that the majority of people think but are not longer able to voice because the Orwellian thought police dictate what is PC and what is not.
May I also suggest this is the reason why Pauline Hanson was recently re-elected into the Australian Senate.
Anyway, that’s what I think.
If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peter.pilt5), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
My Top Ten Most Popular Blogs Are:
- Exposing Nimble: Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing: The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Top 20 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations From Peter Pilt
- Compelling Evidence of the Authenticity of the Bible.
- Social Media: Is it Positive or Negative for a Person’s Spiritual Journey
- Is it OK to Eat Red Meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37, The Valley of Dry Bones
- 44 Powerful Emotive Australian Photos
- Peter Pilt’s Seven Thoughts on the Sydney Siege
- 39 Powerful and Thought Provoking Questions