It’s just before Christmas 2016 and I have been able to ‘obtain’ the list of Naughty or Nice that Santa Clause apparently compiles through watching you while you are sleeping (which is not creepy at all), knowing when you are awake and of course knowing if you have been bad or good. My sources tell me he made list, checking twice to make sure he discovered who’s naughty or nice.
I will confirm that Julian Assange had nothing to do with me obtaining the said Naughty or Nice list.
So let’s see whose on the list due to their behaviour both while awake and/or asleep.
Let’s start with Naughty.
- The designers of the Census Website
- Nick Kyrgios for pretty much everything.
- American Olympian Ryan Lochte for being a dipstick in Brazil.
- Hilary Clinton for pretty much everything. Click here to read my blog titled: Clinton V Trump: My Musing In What Is Ultimately An Incomplete Blog
- Protestors Post US Election – democracy spoke…suck it up instead of having a dummy spit.
- Angela Merkel for her immigration policy.
- All Terrorists.
- Kim Jong Un for pretty much everything.
- Vladimir Putin for bombing the crap out of Aleppo.
- President Assad for bombing the crap out of Aleppo.
- The poo emoji…. its crap people.
- Peter Pilt for using crap in a blog.
- Ban ki Moon for being about as action orientated as Malcolm Turnbull in a Cabinet Strategy Meeting.
- Kanye for pretty much everything.
- People still playing Pokemon. Its over people….time to move onto the next social engineering crazy that will sweep the world for 17 minutes…..oh look the Mannequin Challenge.
- Anyone doing the Mannequin Challenge.
- Anyone who sends me the poo emoji.
- Everyone who got outraged over a roo getting punched.
- Trump for being a misogynist.
- The UK for leaving the EU.
- Zika for hurting babies.
- A certain truck driver in Nice. Not nice at all.
- People who demand that I copy and paste (don’t share) on social media. Click here for my Blog titled I Simply Digitally Don’t Really Care About Anything (Whoops Too Honest?)
- Retailers who dressed their staff in bloody murder victim type costumes during the lead up to Halloween and in the same week four people were horrendously killed at Dreamworld. Think people. Santa was not happy.
- Tiahleigh Palmer’s foster father – who killed her.
- The Foster Carer System: Click here for my blog on the system.
- Amanda Findlay – New Mayor of the Shoalhaven:- For pretty much everything.
- Anyone who got outraged over a Gorilla. Click here for my blog titled: I Would Gut a Gorilla To Protect My Daughters.
- Any perpetrator of Domestic Violence.
- Rolf Harris – He is perpetually on the Naughty List.
- Madonna, for exposing the breast of a 17 year old girl on stage at her Brisbane concert. Click here to read my blog titled Apparently Sexual Abuse of a Child is Ok: #Madonna #RolfHarris: Hastag Society Has Messed up Double Standards
- The mother of the 17 year old – who came out and said how proud she was of her daughter – for having her boob exposed?
- All Orwellian Thought Police. (people they are multiplying in our nation). Click here to read my blog titled Maybe The Orwellian Society We Have Created Is Significantly Worse Than A Dog Crap Left In A Park. #languageviolation.
- Waleed from the Project – for causing my blood pressure to rise most evenings with his pretending to be a journalist. To quote an Art lover on the Seinfeld show looking at a painting of Krammer: “He is a loathsome, offensive brute. Yet I can’t look away.”
- ANZ Bank – personal vendetta.Click here to read my blog on ANZ
- All biased left leaning journalists. That’s all journalists in Australia except two.
- Cardinal George Pell for refusing to return to Australia and face the Royal Commission into Child Abuse in the church. Click here to read my Open Letter to Cardinal George Pell
- Salim Mehajer: For just being a dipstick.
- Mitchell Pearce: For just being a dipstick.Click here to read my blog titled Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing – The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Anyone outraged by Breastfeeding in public.
- The entire Victorian State Govt for introducing Safe Schools.
- OPEC for causing Petrol Prices to rise. Click here for my blog on Petrol Prices
- Crushed Panadol carrying Bali Nightclub Security Guards.
- Anyone who uses the word Democracy Sausage.
- Bill Shorten for oh so many reasons. Click here for just one of my blogs on Bill Shorten in 2016.
- Mark Zuckerberg for deleting Peter Pilt’s main Facebook Profile, forcing Global Care to go from a profile to a page and then shutting Peter Pilt out of the Bluey Bear Profile.
- The Veronicas for having a wardrobe malfunction where the wardrobe simply wasn’t there. Glitter is not clothes.
- Anyone on Reality TV.
- Anyone who watched Reality TV.
- Paul Keating.
- 12 year old Campbell Remess – he makes Teddy Bears for other kids
- The Queen: 90 and still going….You Rock.
- The UK for leaving the EU.
- Trump for not being afraid to say what a lot of people are thinking.
- Pauline Hanson for not being afraid to say what a lot of people are thinking.
- Corey Benardi for not being afraid to say what a lot of people are thinking.
- Miranda Devine for not being afraid to write what a lot of people are thinking. Click here to read my blog titled Reblogged Article From Miranda Devine. The Left Doctrine That No One Can Criticise: Safebook.
- Lakeisha Pilt – For becoming a blood donor for the first time.
- Anyone who donates blood. Could You Become A Blood Donor And Save Lives Like Global Care’s Bluey Bear? Here is Bluey Bear’s Blood Donor Story.
- The Dad who recreated his daughter’s sexy selfies.
- Ken Bone – the guy in the red jumper during one of the Presidential Debates. He became famous because of his choice of jumper colour.
- Mel Gibson – for making an awesome Movie Hacksaw Ridge.
- The 7 year old Syrian girl who tweeted about the horrors of Aleppo…..from Aleppo.
- Jo Gash – outgoing Mayor of the Shoalhaven for 25 years of serving people through being a politician. One of the few outstanding politicians I know. Peter Pilt Shares His Thoughts on the Mayor of the Shoalhaven, Jo Gash.
- That security guard who caught a cricket ball at the recent test.
- Anyone who donated money to Global Care in 2016. Click here to go to Global Care
- The Super Moon.
- All motorcyclists who do not ride Harleys.
- Anyone who got outraged by stuff that actually mattered.
So be good for goodness sake.
Do you agree with my list….Who would you add to either?
You may also want to read some of my other Christmas orientated blogs.
- Some Surprising Things About The Christmas Story You Won’t Find In Carols: As We Dig A Little Deeper.
- What if the Christmas Story Happened Today: How Would it be Reported in the Media?
- What if God was like Scrooge? How would Christmas and Salvation be different?
- The True Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas