I have posted some 500 blogs since I started blogging. Some blogs more than others have attracted a fair level of controversy. I judge this on the level and content of the comments on the blog post, the posts on Social Media and the physical hate mail I received through the post. Here are the Top Ten Most Controversial Blogs I Have Posted: (10 being most controversial)
- Apparently Sexual Abuse of a Child is Ok: #Madonna #RolfHarris: Hastag Society Has Messed up Double Standards
- Australia’s Misdirected Passion When it Comes to the Bali Nine Pair.
- I Am Over The Great Sport Of Church Bashing By Christians
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing – The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Six Questions You Should Never Ever Ever Ask. Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In fact you shouldn’t even read this blog)
- If I was a Muslim Community Leader: This is the Statement I Would Make Post Friday’s Murder in Parramatta.
- An Open Letter to Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
- Guest Blogger: The Partner of the Woman at the Centre of the Bill Shorten Motorcade Accident: Shane Lee
- Bill Shorten:- The Car Crash Today And My Cynicism About The Photo Op.
- An Open letter to Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter. Email Subscriptions to my blog are welcome or you can contact me through Facebook (facebook.com/peter.pilt5), Twitter (@PeterPilt) or Insta (@PeterPilt). Have a great day.
My Top Ten Most Popular Blogs Are:
- Exposing Nimble: Dumb Little Loans Deceptive Little Company
- Today the World was Outraged by the Wrong Thing: The Mitchell Pearce Incident
- Top 20 Creative Sermon Titles and Illustrations From Peter Pilt
- Compelling Evidence of the Authenticity of the Bible.
- Social Media: Is it Positive or Negative for a Person’s Spiritual Journey
- Is it OK to Eat Red Meat on Good Friday?
- Powerful Meditation on Ezekiel 37, The Valley of Dry Bones
- 44 Powerful Emotive Australian Photos
- Peter Pilt’s Seven Thoughts on the Sydney Siege
- 39 Powerful and Thought Provoking Questions